Jennifer Donnelly Accredited Practicing Dietitian
Providing expert nutrition advice!
Jennifer is available to offer personalised nutrition management & practical advice in the following areas..
- education on your current health condition & its relationship to diet
- general dietary and nutrition advice, weight management, women’s health and pregnancy,
- GI disorders IBS, IBD,
- diabetes, including type 1 on pump therapy,
- renal disease, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis
- nutrition abnormalities, nutrition support – malnutrition/underweight/poor appetite
- children’s eating behaviours
- Encouragement & support
- Nutritionally balanced & healthy meal ideas and meal plans
- Food package and label reading education
Tuesday and Friday 8.30am to 12.00pm
Initial consultation 50 minutes
Review consultation 30 minutes
Private patient Initial visit $135 contact Private health fund to determine rebate eligibility
Private patient review visit $90 contact Private health fund to determine rebate eligibility
Team care arrangement Initial visit $135 Medicare rebate of $52.95 available on the day
Team care arrangement review visit $90 Medicare rebate of $52.95 available on the day
Private health rebates
Most private health funds provide rebates for visits to a Dietitian. The rebate is variable and depends on the health fund insurance provider and the level of cover you have. Patients should contact their health fund provider to check their entitlements.
Medicare provides a rebate of $52.95 per consultation for patients who have been referred to a Dietitian by their Doctor on a Chronic Disease Management Plan or TCA Team Care Arrangement. GP’s must develop the plan prior to the appointment for patients to be eligible for the rebate. Medicare rebates are available on the day of your visit.
Please provide 48 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment. A fee of 50% of the consultation fee applies to changes or cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
We will send you an SMS reminder or a phone call reminder at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.