Doctors are able to perform minor procedures here in the surgery; some of these are:
- ECG for heart care and monitoring
- Spirometry for lung function and health
- Blood pressure machines for loan
- Skin lesion assessment with dermatoscope
- Excision of skin lesions
- Liquid nitrogen or Cryotherapy treatment for removal of skin lesions
- Insertion and removal of hormone implant Implanon
- Steroid injections into joints
- Suturing of wounds
- Skin glue to wounds
- Plastering for fractures
- Pathology collection on site
Some of these procedures require an appointment first to determine the exact treatment required and the amount of time needed to perform the procedure.
Please speak to your doctor or reception staff for further information.